CBD Oil Recipe : Breakfast Foods – Top 5
One of the most versatile hemp products on the market by far is CBD Oil. While it’s most often used as a tincture, you can create CBD Oil Infused Breakfast Recipes. It’s basic formula allows it to work as a topical or something that can be added to liquid. Which CBD oil recipe did you like? Let us Know!
It can also be used as an additive for your favorite dishes. We have made a list of some delicious CBD oil-infused breakfast recipes that can help you start your day off right. They provide a generous dose of cannabinoids first thing in the morning, staying active in the body for hours. All of these recipes are quick, easy, and absolutely sensational.
This scrambled eggs guide is the easiest and fastest CBD oil recipe you will find. Eggs supply the body with loads of protein and nutrients. This recipe takes things a step further with the help of cannabidiol.
-2 tbsp butter or olive oil
-2 tbsp milk
-Salt and pepper
-1 dropper of CBD oil
-1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped finely
- Put the butter or olive oil in a small frying pan and put the pan on the stove at medium heat.
- In a small bowl, crack the eggs and add the milk.
- Stir with a fork until fluffy.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and use a whisk to constantly stir the eggs as they cook.
- When the eggs are cooked, add the salt n’ pepper, along with the CBD oil.
- Top with fresh chives.
However for a more decadent way to enjoy your morning eggs, consider a veggie frittata. They taste great, fill you up and offers all kinds of nutrients to help you feel your best.
-1 tbsp milk
-Salt and pepper
-2 droppers of CBD oil
-1 red onion, thinly sliced
-3 sprigs of asparagus, sliced into ½ inch slices
-4 scallions, thinly sliced
-1 cup of mushrooms, loosely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Into a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Whisk together until the eggs are completely broken up and fluffy.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into a greased 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a knife put into the frittata comes out clean.